Vendor Member Benefits
The NACTA Advantage
Why Become a Vendor Member?
The North American Celtic Trade Association (NACTA) is a non-profit organization that incorporates approximately 106
retailer members and 95 vendor members. We benefit greatly by working as a group to increase business for both retailers
and vendors alike. The vendor-retailer partnership is central to all our businesses and NACTA strives to provide opportunities
to strengthen this partnership. Some are outlined below, but pro-active members find many more ways to utilize their
membership to benefit their business. We encourage you to do the same. There are many ways in which NACTA can facilitate
your efforts to build your connection to new and existing customers.
• Networking Probably one of the greatest assets, NACTA promotes networking at every opportunity. It is what keeps the
energy, enthusiasm and enjoyment in our market. Business friendships are worth their weight in gold so next time there’s a
NACTA get-together do your business a favor and be there! NACTA events will be posted on www.Nacta.ie
• Communication & Information as a vendor member, your company will be listed in the Member Directory on the main
website, you will have the opportunity to browse and utilize the Members Area of the NACTA website, which includes
uploading product video, promoting new products, access to details on events and ability to communicate news and
matters of relevance to all NACTA members.
• NACTA Facebook Group As a member, you will be invited to join the NACTA Member Forum on Facebook – a terrific
way to promote your company and to keep in touch with your customers, find out what’s going on in the Irish/Celtic
market and communicate with fellow members. The NACTA Member Forum is a closed group and all members are
admitted. It has been described as “the best thing to happen in our market for years”!
• The Seanchai – NACTA’s Newsletter A valuable resource for Vendor members, the Seanchai is published and distributed
to all members three times annually. Vendors are encouraged to submit newsworthy events ...are you launching a new
product? This is free advertising directly to your target market! There is also an opportunity for a feature article on your
company. If you would like to be the focus of a Vendor Profile, let us know. Advertising opportunities are also available.
• Unique Irish Central Advertising Opportunity. In a NACTA/Shop Section on the main website. www.irishcentral.com
Advertise collectively as members of the Association with Irish Central stand to receive discounted rates of up to 40% less
than an individual.
• Allow TransferMate Global to work for you …… this international group can provide Vendor members with all the
benefits of easily sending and receiving payments overseas. Faster, cheaper and way more efficient than any bank. Just go
to www.TransferMate.com/NACTA to sign up, and learn more about the benefits from this connection.
Your fellow Retail store owner and your Vendor suppliers appreciate your participation. Please consider coming on board as
an active partner in this dynamic and unique trade sector. If you have any thoughts to share or wish to to learn more please
feel free to contact me and I will be glad to hear
Paul O’Neill (Boru Jewelers) - Vendor Representative of the NACTA Board of Directors
Please Select A Sponsorship Opportunity